Practices are MOVING to a flatter location!
Beginning Saturday 10/30, we will practice at a new, flatter and more open location not far from our most recent practice space – see your TeamSnap email newsletter for location info. Practice schedules remain unchanged but locations will be updated in TeamSnap later this week!
Attachment with details went out via TeamSnap but here are a few details you need to know:
- Park in the Upper lot (about 30 parking spaces)
- Do NOT put skates on until you reach the practice space!!! There is a hill between the upper parking lot and the practice space. Remove skates before leaving the practice space.
- Lower lot is reserved for coaches and all-day volunteers
- There is no drop-off and turn-around in the lower lot!!!
- All gear should be stored neatly in the covered basketball court so volunteers don’t have to move it if/when it rains.
- Yes, we are still working on acquiring a covered outdoor space.